2019 Minnesota Aquatic Invasive Species Research and Management Showcase:
Time is running out to get your tickets to the 2019 Minnesota Aquatic Invasive Species Research and Management Showcase! Don’t delay — register now to join us on Wednesday, September 18.
Hear from the state’s top aquatic invasive species researchers on:
- What impacts zebra mussels are having on walleye
- How to create your own AIS monitoring equipment
- What gear entangles the most spiny waterflea
- Strategies to reduce the threat of invasive Phragmites
- Using copper to treat zebra mussels
- The latest in common carp management
- And much more — see the full schedule here!
Plus, interact with faculty over lunch, learn tools you can apply on your own, and enjoy a poster session reception with beer, wine, and appetizers.
Lab tours are currently sold out, but we’ve opened a waitlist. Contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
This is the best opportunity to learn all about MAISRC’s research and the latest in AIS management recommendations. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
For more information, please visit: MAISRC