The Raptor Center depends on the hard work and generous time commitment of more than 300 volunteers. Hours volunteered count toward meeting the requirements of the Minnesota Master Naturalist program.
General requirements for The Raptor Center volunteers
- Must be 18 years of age or older (some special event volunteers may be 12-17 years old, if supervised).
- Must be willing to commit to a regular schedule (typically 4 hours once a week) for a one-year period on an assigned crew.
- Most crews require health insurance, an insurance waiver, and an up-to-date tetanus vaccination.
- Some tasks may require valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of car insurance.
- All volunteers are required to attend a new volunteer orientation.
For more information or to register, please visit: Raptor Center