Volunteer with DNR
The contributions of more than 30,000 volunteers enable the DNR to expand and improve services to the public. Volunteers help to preserve and enhance Minnesota’s natural beauty for the enjoyment of people of all ages, interests and abilities. Below is a short list of volunteer activities available with the DNR
- REI Adventure Station – Trip Planning
- Butterfly Milkweed Planting on WMA – May 17
- Minnesota Loon Monitoring Program: June 29-July 9
- Prairie Butterfly Gardening
- Wildlife Lake and Wild Rice Harvester Surveys
- Make Geological History!
For a complete list of activities, please visit: Minnesota DNR
A link to the Minnesota DNR and other OnGoing Volunteer/Training Opportunities is always listed in the right sidebar of the Minnesota Master Naturalists blog.