All Who Teach Children are Invited to:
- Explore innovative ways to use an outdoor classroom during this K-12 immersion workshop held concurrently with the Summer Explorers Biology Camp for youth entering 5th and 6th grades.
- Observe professionals and apply outdoor classroom methods by leading the same youth daily, outdoors, in a supportive team teaching environment.
- Gain knowledge and real world experience with the prairie pothole ecosystem.
- For full workshop completion, each participant receives…
- Certificate for 30 clock hours and free lodging option in the on-site dormitory.
- Hands-on practice using weather monitoring equipment, field guides, field journal, and more.
- Printed copy of the Compass to Nature booklet