Title: Resource Manager, Naturalist
(50% Land and Facilities, 50% Public Programs and Special Events)(Full-Time, Regular, Non-Exempt)
Reports to: Executive Director
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in natural resource management, conservation, biology, outdoor recreation, environmental science / education, or related field. Candidates with comparable combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with and knowledge of sound science-based principles for ecological restoration and natural resource management. Experience managing facilities, maintenance and custodial duties.
- Experience safely operating a variety of large and small power equipment (e.g. chainsaw, hand / power tools, tractor, ATV, maintenance equipment, mowers, trimmers).
- Experience developing, coordinating, and delivering natural/cultural history, outdoor recreation programs and special events for all ages and diverse backgrounds.
- Class D Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check.
- Means of self-transportation during work hours as needed. Proof of meeting Minnesota requirements regarding auto registration and liability insurance.
- First aid / CPR / AED certification a plus.
- Minnesota Pesticide Applicator License a plus.
For more information, please select: RBNC Resource Manager Naturalist posting