Pictures must be taken between July 1–31, 2017
You do not need to be a Maplewood resident to participate in the scavenger hunt. Be sure to label your photos with the name of the place that they were taken! Please note that individual photos must be between 1MB –10MB
Compressing photos or reducing their size before sending is important. Also, you may need to send them in two different e-mails.
Here are some fun photo ideas to get you started:
- Test your geocaching skills
- Try your luck fishing on one of our piers
- Enjoy a cool spot to sit underneath an oak savannah
- Celebrate the bounty of our Community Garden
- Capture the spirit of the 4th of July at Hazelwood Park
- Document a friendly rivalry on the fields of Goodrich Park
Department’s Photo Scavenger Hunt to be used by the City of Maplewood and the Maplewood Parks & Recreation Department.
For more information, please contact: City of Maplewood Parks & Recreation, 1902 County Road B East, Maplewood, MN 55109
For information on more of the activities available with the City of Maplewood Parks & Recreation Department, please visit: June News