Mississippi Riverboat Cleanup – June 15
Summer Minnesota DNR Volunteer Opportunities – Statewide
Volunteer positions are open across the state with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MNDNR):
· Clean the Mississippi River from a riverboat, greet visitors or pull invasive parsnip at a State Park, count loons, monitor state trails, be a campground host, remove invasive species, or teach outdoor safety programs.
· Organize historical collections on mining and geological exploration in the state, build portable field desks and make tree cookies for outdoor classrooms, and more!
· State Fair volunteer opportunities will be posted mid-June! Volunteer as an educator in the Wildlife Wing or spread the word about wildfire prevention or invasives while wearing the Smokey Bear or Emerald Ash Borer costume.
· Check out the newest positions posted for this summer on our volunteering pages
· Positions are updated every 3 months with the change of seasons.
· Sign up to receive DNR Volunteer email updates or text MNDNR VOLUNTEER to 468311 to subscribe to mobile updates on volunteer opportunities throughout the year!
DNR Alumni and Volunteer Programs Administrator | Office of Communication and Outreach
Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
500 Lafayette Rd N
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55155